Union of Kingston Students is a registered charity whose student members democratically lead the organisation, supported by a team of permanent staff who are responsible for the operation and management of the union. The student members are represented at all levels of decision making within the union and the university, supported by the union’s staff team. The elected student representatives sit on various boards and committees to represent the views of Kingston University students.
In order to enable us to develop and provide a high level of customer service for our sports clubs and societies, we are recruiting to increase the administration levels within the Student Activities team.
The role will focus on supporting these three core areas:
1. To assist with the coordination / request of the Union Sports Department
2. To assist with the coordiantion / request of the Union Societies Department
3. To deliver and administer the sports and societies accreditation scheme
- To assist with the administration of the BUCS club program. Duties may include; referee bookings, transport and facilities bookings
- To assist with the administration and requests of our Union societies. Duities may include; guest speaker process, event bookings and equipment requests
- To assist with the training and development of sports and societies committees
- Support with Union wide sports department & societies department events. Delivering logistics and event organisation alongside relevant coordiantors i.e Global Festival, Varsity and Awards
- Ensure that general student sports and societies enquires are dealth with in a timely and professional manner
- For the full job description and person spec please click here
- Applications for the role of Sports and Societies Administrator will close on Sunday 10th November at 11:59pm
- Interviews will take place on Monday 19th November.